Pet Full In-House Idexx Laboratory in Kingston, NH
We’re fully equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment.
Diagnostic laboratory testing is an important tool used by veterinarians to obtain an accurate picture of a patient’s overall health. At Plaistow-Kingston Animal Medical Center, we are proud to offer a complete range of laboratory tests in our modern, in-house laboratory. This allows us to offer rapid, accurate results and diagnoses. Some tests we are able to perform in-house include:
- Pre-Anesthetic Testing
- Wellness & Senior Pet Testing
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Chemistry Profile
- Canine Heartworm Antigen, Anaplasma Phagocytophilum, Borrellia Burgdorferi, Ehrlichia Canis
- Canine Parvo Virus
- Feline Heartworm, Feline Leukemia (FELV), Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Ear Cytology & Skin Scraping Analysis
- Fecal Analysis
- Vaginal Smears
- Electrolyte, Pancreatic, Hepatic & Renal Panels
In cases where more exotic tests are required, blood samples are sent offsite to an independent laboratory, with results returned rapidly for analysis by our veterinarians.